The new Positive Pathways Training Calendar and Training Summary for Semester One 2017 has been finalised and please find copies of these documents attached. The training calendar include the workshops, which have proven popular in previous semesters, as well as two new workshops: ‘Keeping Safe’ and ‘Magic Coat’.
We are pleased to announced some exciting changes:
We have moved and please note our NEW Address and temporary phone number:
Address: 8 Yampi Way, Willetton WA 6155
Phone number: 0413 938 392
The upcoming workshops at Positive Pathways are:
- Assertive Communication (4 week course): Wednesday 8th February to 1st March from 9:45am – 1:00pm.
This workshops provides women with the foundation to empower themselves and become confident and respectful communicators.
Notebooks and morning tea provided.
- Keeping Safe (4 week course): Tuesday 7th to 28th February from 9:45am – 12:30pm: NEW Workshop
This workshop focusses on personal, physical and emotional safety for women, who have experienced family & domestic violence and provides information on home & cyber safety, legal information and it also includes basic self-defence. Practical handouts and morning tea provided.
- Parenting Course – ‘Making Connections’: Thursday 9th February from 10:00am – 12:00pm:
We are privileged to have Di Wilcox deliver her expert workshops at Positive Pathways again this term focusing on connection, discipline and routines.
- Magic Coat: Thursday 13th April from 10:00am – 12:00pm: NEW Workshop
An interactive and fun workshop for mothers and children delivered by Di Wilcox. Please note this is in the school holidays.
- Women’s Wellness: 5 monthly workshops on Thursdays 23rd February, 23rd March, 27th April, 25th May and 29th June from 9:45am – 1:00pm.
This workshop emphasises the importance of a health body and mind to enable positive life changes. Please note the workshops on 27th April and 25th May will be facilitated by a Health Professional from Curves Health & Fitness and involve some light exercise.
- Job & TAFE Readiness: Thursday 2nd March from 9:45am – 2:30pm:
This workshop provides foundation information for your job search and training opportunities. USB, folder and lunch provided.
If you wish to make a referral to any of the workshops, please find a referral form attached for your convenience. Once completed, please return to email@example.com
This page has no comments.