Anglicare WA Training Services draws on over 30 years’ experience as a leading service provider to develop and deliver quality training and professional development. We are committed to workforce and sector development delivering the latest research and best practice and sharing our expertise and experience.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES 2017
- Accidental Counsellor (15 February 2017)
- Working with Children Whose Parents have Separated (17 February 2017)
- Considerations When Writing Case Notes (21 February 2017)
- Worker Safety (24 February 2017)
- Responding to Challenging Behaviours (14 March 2017)
- Introduction to Facilitation Skills (15 March 2017)
- Compassion Fatigue (17 March 2017)
- Case Management Tool for Community Workers (20 March 2017)
- Introduction to Australian Family Law (21 March 2017)
- Children and Domestic Violence (23 March 2017)
- Engaging and Planning (24 March 2017)
- Child Abuse and Neglect for Workers (4 April 2017)
- Working Theraputically with Children (26-27 April 2017)
Anglicare WA can also partner with your organisation to develop and customise training solutions. As all our existing workshops can be customised and delivered at a location to suit the needs your organisation.
Please visit our website - www.anglicarewa.org.au/training-courses for more details on the full range of our training services, to view flyers for each workshop and for registration forms.
To register for any of our training sessions, please send a registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page has no comments.