Watches provide users with the ability to monitor the activity of a space or page. Whenever a space or page is watched, any change to that space or page will notify the user in their email.
- To watch a space or page, navigate to the desired space or page, and click the Watch Icon (looks like an eye).
- Once the dropdown menu appears, you may choose to watch the page or watch all content within the space. A list of spaces and pages you are watching can be founded in 'Watch' by clicking on your profile picture for a drop down menu, then choose 'Watches'.
For more information, visit How to 'watch' a space.
Classing a page or space as a favourite, allows for quick access and searching.
- To class a page as a favourite, select ‘(...)’ and click on 'Favourite'.
- To class a space as a favourite, click on 'Spaces' and select ‘Space Directory’. There are star symbols next to each space. Clicking on the stars will change the colour of the star, classing them as favourites.
- You can see all the spaces and pages you have favourited, under your profile.
For more information, visit Marking a Page as a Favourite and Marking a Space as a Favourite