Page Hierarchy is the order the pages are listed in the content bar. This allows you to control which pages are grouped together and how they are organized.
- To access hierarchy, go to the top right of the page and click the two down pointed arrows.
- A drop down menu should appear, and the last section should say 'Tools'.
- Click on '(...)' and another drop down menu will appear, the ninth option in the list will say 'View in Hierarchy'.
Click 'View in Hierarchy' and a new page will open with the space hierarchy.
Style 1: Alphabetical
- Click 'Alphabetical' under List Pages. This will organize the pages alphabetically in the content bar.
Style 2: Recently Updated
- Click 'Recently Updated' under List Pages. This will organize the pages by most recently updated in the content bar.
Style 3: Custom
- Click 'Tree' under List Pages.
- To move a page, simply click on the name, and drag it where you want it in the list.
- Folders are useful in storing multiple pages under one heading. To do this, click on the page you want to store and drag it on of the main page.
- Once the pages are placed in the folder they can be organized just like the page outside of the folder. Clicking 'A/Z' next to the folder name will arrange the contents alphabetically.