File lists are pages with an embedded Attachment macro.
- To create a file list, click on ‘Create’ and select 'File List'. The file list window will appear, requesting a name of a file list. You may choose to restrict users at this stage too.
- Type the name of the File List in the text field and click the 'Create' button.
- A file list page will be created and you may begin dragging and dropping files in the attachment area (dashed line box). Please refer to the image below for a clear indication.
In addition, a new page will be created called ‘File Lists’, which acts as a folder for other file lists in the current space. You may choose to edit the title of this folder page and macro details.
To do this:
- Click on ‘Block Edit’ in the DropIN toolbar to toggle the Edit mode.
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right of the block.
- As shown in the image below, you may change the title (currently File Lists), by typing over the current title.
- For changing the button text and function, double-click on the ‘Create from template’ macro block, to access the macro properties window.
- Change the button text accordingly, as indicated in the Templates section of this guide. Confirm that the ‘Template Name’ field is set appropriately for the intended function.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to complete.