The PwC Director Award for Excellence in the Not-forProfit Sector recognises the outstanding contribution of a director in the not-for-profit sector in Western Australia.
The award will acknowledge a director who has exhibited leadership on director issues and promoted excellence in governance to achieve a positive impact for society. Nominations for this category are called to recognise the work and contribution of an outstanding individual.
• The Award winner to receive a scholarship to attend a not-for-profit course scheduled by the AICD;
• Award winner and their represented not-for-profit will be the charitable partner of the WA Division of the AICD for the following year for a period of 12 months and be invited to represent at key events including End of Year Celebration and the 2018 Gala Dinner;
• Invited to contribute two articles and advertisements in the Australian Institute of Company Directors WADirector Newsletter;
• Invited to be feature profiled in the Australian Institute of Company Directors WADirector Newsletter;
• Engagement with PwC, including an opportunity to utilise PwC’s Innovation Hub, throughout the calendar year.
For more information check the brochure here
This page has no comments.