Register now to attend the ACOSS/VCOSS National Conference today and receive discounted early bird rates.
With such limited time and resources we know it’s tough to decide where to prioritise your professional development hours and budget.
For this reason, we’ve compiled a quick list of reasons that explain why this conference is a wise investment on both counts:
TIME WELL SPENT:
- Time spent contributing to critical discussions: This conference follows a highly interactive format that promotes dynamic, two-way conversations and skill sharing between attendees, facilitators, and panellists. Share your expertise and ensure your organisation is represented and a part of the conversation.
- Time spent strengthening networks: This conference is one of the largest annual gatherings of and by the community sector – it represents your opportunity to make pivotal connections to network, and to share best practice with others in the sector.
- Time spent on learning and development: The conference is a key event for leading policy debate and development in Australia; you will be part of collective exploration of new ways of thinking and working across a range of areas.
- Time spent thinking big picture: Dealing with day-to-day challenges, delivering critical services can make it hard to see the bigger picture – conference allows you to broaden your focus, to understand that you’re part of something big, and to sharpen your thinking about how we can work better collectively to create lasting impact for the whole sector into the future.
MONEY WELL SPENT:
- Discounted Registration (for this week only!): Attendees who register before this Sunday July 16th receive our Early Bird discounts on both conference and dinner attendance. Also, if you’re a member of any national or state-based Council of Social Service you’ll receive an additional discount!
… And honestly, there’s a lot of fun to be had with a lot of great people at the conference. So that’s energy well spent. Winner!
P.S. Don’t forget that you can NOMINATE NOW to recognise a community sector STAR!
Presented by HESTA in partnership with ACOSS, the national awards recognise excellence in service provision, advocacy and leadership in the community sector. Anyone can nominate an individual or organisation working in the community sector, with nominations closing on 4 August 2017.
Just click here to nominate.
Please feel free to forward this message on to those you feel may be interested.
Visit our conference website to register today.
This page has no comments.