State Emergency Relief Committee
The primary objectives of the State Emergency Relief Committee (SERC) are to:
- Provide a representative forum for discussion and a mechanism for the Emergency Relief (ER) sector to actively participate in the development of ER services and activities throughout WA.
- Develop and promote a collaborative response to issues and concerns relevant to the ER sector.
- Help build capacity in the ER sector and to promote partnerships and relationships that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the ER sector.
- Identify and support opportunities for continuous improvements to ER services.
- Identify ER service gaps and develop strategies for responding to identified needs.
- St Vincent de Paul Society WA
- Red Cross
- Anglicare Bunbury
- Uniting Care West
St Patrick's Day Centre
Jacaranda Community Centre
Regional Alliance West (prev. Geraldton Resource Centre)
WANILS (WA No Interest Loans Scheme)
Esperance Care Services
FCAWA (Financial Counsellors Australia WA)
WACOSS (WA Council of Social Services)
- Share and Care Northam
- Financial Counselling Network
- Carnarvon Family Support Service Inc
Jennie Gray - WACOSS
firstname.lastname@example.org 9420 7222
- No labels
This page has no comments.