Go to start of metadata Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata
State Emergency Relief Committee
The primary objectives of the State Emergency Relief Committee (SERC) are to:
- Provide a representative forum for discussion and a mechanism for the Emergency Relief (ER) sector to actively participate in the development of ER services and activities throughout WA.
- Develop and promote a collaborative response to issues and concerns relevant to the ER sector.
- Help build capacity in the ER sector and to promote partnerships and relationships that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the ER sector.
- Identify and support opportunities for continuous improvements to ER services.
- Identify ER service gaps and develop strategies for responding to identified needs.
- Anglicare WA
- Carnarvon Family Support Service Inc
- Centacare Kimberley
- Department of Social Services
- Esperance Care Services
- FCAWA (Financial Counsellors Australia WA)
- Financial Counselling Network
- Foodbank WA
- Indigo Junction
- Jacaranda Community Centre
- Mission Australia
- Red Cross
- Regional Alliance West (prev. Geraldton Resource Centre)
- Salvation Army
- Share and Care Northam
- St Patrick's Day Centre
- St Vincent de Paul Society WA
- Uniting Care West
- WACOSS (WA Council of Social Services)
- WANILS (WA No Interest Loans Scheme)
Jennie Gray - WACOSS
email@example.com 6381 5300