Community Relief and Resilience Forum (previously Emergency Relief Forum)
This is forum is held in the WACOSS office at West Leederville, Perth. Providers can attend the forum in person or video conference in from any where in Western Australia.
- St Vincent de Paul
- Financial Counselling Network
- Uniting WA
- Leeming Food Hampers
- Cancer Council
- Sussex Street Community Law Service
- St Patrick's
- Princess Margaret Hospital
- Department of Social Services DSS
- Department of Human Services DHS
- Foodbank WA
- Centre for Asylum Seekers and Detainee's (CARAD)
- Riverview Community Services
- The Salvation Army
Relevant to any service involved in the referral to or direct service delivery of emergency relief including but not limited to issuing; Charity food, Financial counselling, utility assistance tenancy assistance legal services, welfare rights, financial wellbeing and family and domestic violence.
Monthly - first Wednesday of every month except January.
Leela James- Community Relief and Resilience Coordinator- WACOSS
firstname.lastname@example.org,au- 0412 648 523