Owl Learning Australia provides quality, accessible and affordable professional development opportunities throughout Australia. Our focus is on partnering, empowering and responding to the current and future needs of the workforce. This includes providing public workshops, customised on-site training, distance education and consultancy services.
Contact us (email@example.com) for you and a friend to attend a 2017 public workshop for 50% off. This means that the following workshops would be $75 each:
- Accidental Counsellor
- Case Management
- Conflict Management and Responding to Aggressive Behaviour
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Managing Change
- Mental Health and Preventing Self-Harm and Suicide
- My Aged Care and Consumer Directed Care
- Navigating the National Disability Insurance Scheme and Person Centred Practice
- Navigating the National Quality Framework and Belonging, Being and Becoming
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Trauma Informed Practice
This page has no comments.